Is your pavement cracking up? Calm it down with this simple method.
You can always call a Super Hero to the rescue if you want some freedom from chores at http://www.super-heroes.com.au but if you want to Do It Yourself, here we go with the steps.
1. Clear out all plants, grass and dirt from the crack.
2. Hose out with pressured water.
3. Allow to dry.
4. Apply crack filler until flush.
5. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
6. If a second coat is necessary, apply now.
7. Leave for 12 days to completely set.
Article written by ‘Samantha Fee’ for Super Heroes Australia.
Photo credit: backreaction.blogspot